Laborers working outside of their "home" jurisdiction who wish to have their hours transferred to their home funds should complete the form below and forward it to the "temporary" fund.


Boilerplate Reciprocity Form


Minnesota Laborers' Reciprocity Form


Minnesota Vacation Fund


United Building Trades Pension Fund - Milwaukee


Wisconsin Laborers' Health Fund


Wisconsin Laborers' Pension Fund